IEPS Kent Ltd. was founded in 2012. As the Director I have over 20 years experience as an Educational Psychologist and more recently as a Neurofeedback Practitioner.
- Associate Fellow – British Psychological Society 2011
- Chartered Psychologist – British Psychological Society 2009
- MSc Educational Psychology – University of Strathclyde, Glasgow
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) – Moray House College of Education, Edinburgh
- BSc (Hons) Biological Sciences (Psychology) – Edinburgh University, Edinburgh
- I have trained in Neurofeedback at the EEG Institute in Los Angeles with Dr Siegfried Othmer and Susan Othmer. I continue to develop my clinical training through regular attendance at the Advanced Clinical Summits held annually in Germany and America.
I am a Chartered Psychologist who has been in practice since 1993. I have previously worked for a number of Local Authorities and independently. My training and experience has given me knowledge and understanding of child development and the educational, emotional and psychological requirements of children and families, including those with additional needs.
As a Neurofeedback Practitioner I have several years experience working with clients of all ages with a diverse range of difficulties and symptoms.
- HCPC registered – Registration Number PYL03270
- British Psychological Society – Membership Number 109579
- Division of Educational and Child Psychology
- Registered as an Expert Witness – British Psychological Society